Saturday, September 13, 2008

the best fuck I might ever have

James and I had sex three days after we met. That was very hot, perhaps one of my top-five or even top-three fucks of a lifetime. I'll write about that in detail sometime in the future.

The second time, a week after we first met, may well go down as the best fuck I will ever have. That's what I'll write about today.

One of my unfulfilled fantasies was to meet a man who was both very dominant and extremely tender during sex. I've met my share of very dominant men, and they can be rough or even a little cruel during sex, but they're not very tender nor are they so tuned into the woman's needs. They're into slapping, pulling hair, shoving you on the bed, "suck my cock you little whore," that sort of thing. And I've met my share of men who are very tender in bed, but they are usually quite passive and do not take the lead.

The first time James and I had sex, things were very hot, but we were both sort of aggressive, and it was just a really intense rutting. My thighs were sore afterwards, and work was a bitch the next day, because I'm on my feet dancing for hours at a time.

When James and I had brunch a few days later and made plans to meet up a second time (by this point we both knew the other was hypersexual), I mentioned in passing I might have to take things a little slower when we had sex because of my thighs. He was instantly contrite and apologetic about that, which was so adorable because James typically looks so fiercely masculine, but when he becomes emotional, his gorgeous brown eyes just get so big and wounded that I just want to eat him up.

The second time we had sex, after my work on Saturday, the end of my work week, I was really pretty wiped out. We met at his place, when his roommates fortunately were out of town. We were sitting on the couch, and James started out very gently, with lots and lots of kissing and caressing, getting me all warmed up. He stood, took me my the hand, and led me into the bedroom. He slipped off my shorts (I usually don't wear panties because of my work) and my camisole, laid me back on the bed, then set to work on my pussy with his fingers, lips, and tongue. Pretty soon he had me in wonderland. The man sure knows how to eat cunt.

After this went on a few minutes, I said to him something like, "I want you to fuck me now," but he answered firmly but gently with a big wet smile something like, "no, I don't think you're ready to be fucked, kitten," and then he went back to work with his tongue and fingers. A few minutes later, I tried to squirm out from underneath him, so he grabbed me off the bed, hoisted me on his shoulders, and kept working on my snatch with his lips and tongue, now in a very aggressive way, pulling my cunt completely into his mouth and then pushing it out again.

At this point, I was starting to just go wild because, although I didn't really articulate it in my head at that moment, I was sort of realizing he was being both dominant and extremely attentive to my needs. This went on for many minutes, and he would not put me down until I had two really intense orgasms, so intense that I was hyperventilating. Finally, he slid me down to the bed and nuzzled my neck with his lips.

After we both sort of caught our breath a minute or two, I climbed on my hands and knees on the bed and bellowed to him "fuck me now" or something similarly crude and blunt. I spread my legs in a bad imitation of a nympho porn star.

He just stood there smiling with his mischievous grin a long moment, then slid off his shorts and tanktop. He flopped down at the head of the bed with his arms spread on the headboard and whispered to me "come here." I did so immediately and took hold of his cock, but he then he grabbed away my hands and told me I had to put them behind my neck and that I would get to play with his penis when he was good and ready to give it to me. All the while he had an adorable, teasing smile on his face.

He told me to sit on his abdomen, and he started kissing me intensely and sucking my tits while I felt his now-hard cock bobbing against my backside. By this point I was just about out of control with desire and, between kisses, I begged him to fuck me, but he told me to be patient. I was close to tears at that point I wanted it so much.

This went on for about 15 minutes, and I was so wet by that point I could feel a puddle on his stomach, while he kept kissing me and sucking on my tits. Finally, he hoisted me up and entered me very slowly. Although I was on top, which usually means the woman sets the pace, he had my ass firmly grasped in his hands so I could not move. He began fucking me really slowly and gently at that point, although he was completely in control, because I could not move my ass at all. He is so strong that, even though I was pushing against him with all my weight, he could push back harder.

So I said something to the effect of "faster!" and he said something to the effect that, no, I needed a good slow fuck and just to relax. So I just gave in. From there, he proceeded to fuck me very, very slowly but gently, all the while in control. He would lift me up too high sometimes so his cock fell out and then take his time about getting it back in, which of course just drove me even more crazy the way he was teasing me.

I know at that point it crystalized in my head that my fantasy was coming true -- here was a very dominant man who was also incredibly tender -- no slaps, no filthy talk, no hairpulling, but he was completely in control and dominating me by teasing me and making me beg.

What made this all the more intense was that I had never mentioned to him this was my fantasy.

He fucked me very slowly like this for about an hour, changing positions only once so we were spooning, all the while holding me so I couldn't go any faster and thus had to let him set the pace. I came multiple times, several times the most intensely I think I have ever had an orgasm. Finally he came without ever speeding up, then we just held each other while I floated somewhere beyond Jupiter. He whispered something teasing at that point about how my thighs should be all right the next day.

It wasn't until the following morning that I told him about my fantasy and how he had inadvertently fulfilled it.

Hence the reason this might be the best fuck I will ever have. Because while he has done the same thing again to me -- very dominant but very tender -- it was not the surprise of that second evening. It was sort of like skydiving. The first time is always more intense, even though every time you skydive thereafter, it's still a rush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kitten that was a magic night for all involved ;))) 2 became 1

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're writing this sort of thing in your blog, because otherwise you would be telling me this in someplace like Starbucks just to embarrass me.