He feels it's his duty to rouse me. And, oh my goodness, does he ever.
While I am lost in the Land of Nod, he gently rolls me on my back and eases my legs apart. Then, he softly traces his finger along my labia, back and forth, barely touching, stroking my lips, stopping now and then to blow on my clitoris, like he's puffing out a candle.
Somewhere in the far reaches of dreamland, I realize something is happening. I'm dreaming I'm at a concert hall, with everyone dressed in formal attire, while they watch me, naked on stage, about to be ravished by a muscular satyr with bewitching yellow eyes.
"You were still asleep and murmuring a bit," he will tell me later with a mischievous smile, "but already you were wet for me."
After he gently opens me wider with two fingers, he sneaks his tongue into my wet hole while tenderly kneading my clitoris between his fingers.
"You started gasping a little when I did that," he'll say later. "You made me so hard."
Meanwhile, in my dream, the satyr is between my legs, lapping at my cunt. I see a woman and man in the audience kissing passionately while the latter thrusts his hand under her satin skirt. I hear her moan. Or was that me?
My sweetie continues, now a little more forceful, and the dreamworld begins to dissolve as the mists of slumber lift. I become vaguely aware someone is tasting my pussy, that this is actually happening and not just some fantasy. I feel him lift my ass as he buries his face in my cunt, eating me hungrily now, and I can tell at once from the touch who this is. My lover, my man, my beloved.
My eyes slide open, and I realize once again he is reality, not a dream. He has his face buried in my crotch, as he does each morning when he awakens me. I try to say something, but it only comes out as a confused jumble.
He looks up, his lips and mouth smeared with my juices, and smiles happily.
"G'day angel," he says.
And then he goes right back to work on me.
Oh my.

(A reminder that this post was written in advance and that I'm currently traveling, so I will not be able to respond to comments and email until I'm back online regularly.)
2 comments:
If Mr. Sex Machine happens to have any unattached brothers or cousins could you drive one to the airport and ship him back to me C.O.D.?
I would love to do that to my wife, but she gets cold and night and always wears long pajamas.
Post a Comment