Monday, January 19, 2009

intimacy isn't a license to fart

I've learned by experience to divide men into two camps: those who think intimacy gives them a license to break wind indiscriminately in your presence and those who do not.

I mean, just because you've opened your legs to a guy doesn't mean you want him to rip a grand requim rumbler any time he feels like it.

Those inclined toward unfettered flattuence seem to evolve into this uninvited effluvial liberality relatively soon after consummation. I remember one guy in particular who let loose with a room-clearing toot as we lay cuddled together in bed just after we'd made love for the first time.

Spontaneous gas was never a deal killer for me, but added with a few other factors, it could be.

I am happy to say my husband never lets loose in my presence. He's a free spirit in many ways but thankfully not with his sphincter.

Seriously, guys, why isn't this a no-brainer for everybody?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men smell funny. They seem to want to celebrate that. I don't get it.

brisfun said...

Thanks.
No, not for not farting in my presence - for introducing me to Tumblr.
It seems a lot of fun. Heres the start. http://indieerotica.tumblr.com/
BTW, HSG, your tumblr is very cool. Where do you get all the pics from?

Anonymous said...

bahah. i have the opposite tack on this. if i can't fart in front of a guy, he has no business having sex with me. so naturally it goes both ways.