Saturday, June 6, 2009

most bizarre tattoo ever?

Just when I think I've found the most bizarre tattoo ever, I see one more that pushes the frontier to a new extreme.

Yes, a woman has a shrine to TV sitcom The Golden Girls tattooed on her thighs.

Guys, please answer me: if you were undressing this woman and saw this on her legs, what would you do?

All in all, the thigh tatt shows more artistic talent than the sloppy Mount Rushmore-inspired Golden Girls tribute inked on some guy's back.

7 comments:

Wheezer said...

I think you need to post that pic on HCwDB and ask pfah if he knows this person.

Seriously. ; )

Hubman said...

I think that there is no way I could fuck a woman while Bea Arthur et al where looking at me! Yikes...

Nolens Volens said...

I'd pause big time if I saw that "Stay Gold" tattoo. ;)

Advizor54 said...

What would I do? Do you mean before or after losing any sort of erection?

I'd run like mad. That kind of crazy isn't any good.

LifeBeginsAt200MPH said...

I think my pecker just fell off....

the pfahmily said...

very funny Wheezer.

to answer HSG's question: I would dry-hump her left leg. the one with Bea Arthur. (sigh)

Mackey said...

That's just ridiculous.
What the heck are some people thinking??