Friday, July 24, 2009

sex with weird objects

I was reading online about a man arrested last year for having sex with a picnic table. I thought, "sure, right." But then I dug a bit more and discovered it was true.

For most of us, that little hole in the middle of the table holds the umbrella and nothing more. For Art Price of Bellevue, Ohio, however, it was a pulsating tunnel of pleasure. Unfortunately, a neighbor videotaped one of his outdoor love sessions with the lascivious table and an arrest followed. Worse, it was within sight of a playground. Art was sentenced to six months in prison for his sordid adventure in picnic bliss.

Then there was the man who had sex with a street sign.

And sex with a fence.

And sex with a sidewalk.

And sex with a lamp post.

And sex with a bicycle.

Last, but certainly not least, sex with a park bench. He got his willy stuck and the resulting hoofera was broadcast on the telly.

With this kind of news, who needs urban myths? Sometimes reality is the strangest fiction of all.

3 comments:

Chyna said...

lol why do things like this always happen to men?

Dewey's System said...

I'm just glad I haven't been caught yet. lol

Anonymous said...

Because when women do it it's called "pole dancing" and nobody gets hurt.