After reading the article, it's pretty clear Florence Henderson is a lot different than Carol Brady. Mrs. Brady always seemed rather sexless to me, as did Mr. Brady.
They have all those kids, but I have a hard time imagining them getting it on. They seem sexless and without genitals, sort of like Barbie and Ken.
But I'm glad Florence is still getting laid. Hopefully as yuppies and Generation X and millennials age, they won't buy into the old saw that sex is only for younger people.
I certainly hope I'm still getting some action when I'm Florence's age, if I'm still around. My husband and I have talked about this at times.
What happens, as we age, if one of us still has a very active sex drive but the other one does not?
I think the best way to deal with that, for now, is to wait and see if and when that ever happens. Why worry about some possible problem decades down the road that may never come to pass?
And now, Florence Henderson when she was a young Broadway star...

No comments:
Post a Comment