I recently learned about "Half-Nekkid Thursday," which has become something of a blogger tradition whereby various folks post their
in dishabille photos on their blogs on any given Thursday. Considering I once took my clothes off for a living, and that this blog is about matters of the flesh, I thought I should join the movement...

To learn more about the origins of the cultural phenomenon known as Half-Nekkid Thursday,
visit this page.

(A reminder that this post was written in advance and that I'm currently traveling, so I will not be able to respond to comments and email until I'm back online regularly.)
20 comments:
A lovelyHNT - you have beautiful skin. Enjoy your travels!
damn
well I for one am glad you played!!!
looking great!
I was already in complete awe with you! Now, I am smitten! You are as beautiful as I had imagined! Welcome to the mix!
HHNT!
Great first post.
Welcome to the HNT revolution...
Happy HNT !
I've become a big fan of your blog. Your picture just made me an even bigger fan.
yum yum I like
Sooo Sexy
Thursdays just got better!
Rock on
Fantastic!
Welcome to HNT :)
Beautiful kiddo :)
welcome to hnt... :)
peace...
Welcome to HNT! Certainly a great way to start off, too! Looking forward to future posts!
Welcome. :) You have lovely lips! Wow.... happyHNT
lovely! and your lips are as inviting as your breasts.
becky
Beautiful shot...great way to start off! Happy belated HNT.
Welcome to HNT! That's a lovely photo indeed :)
xx Dee
Showing just enough!
Happy belated HNT, and welcome to HNT!
Oh my god.
Based on this photo, we're guessing that you were very good at taking your clothes off professionally. HHNT!
Hmm, fully-naked would be bad either ;-P
saw you on collarme where I was member!
But, if I remember correctly, you should've be Italian
Post a Comment