Saturday, October 11, 2008

hot chicks with douchebags

Recently I stumbled on the blog "Hot Chicks With Douchebags" (link here) which is a pretty funny diversion.

The premise is simple: the author, Jay Louis, combs the internet for pictures of club-hopping, sign-throwing, over-gelled, heavily-tatted, pimp-shirted, bling-pierced, bed-tanned, roid-ripped males who are hanging all over more "normal-looking" hot young women. He posts his best finds on his blog with a biting and very amusing commentary. I've included a few photos below so you can get an idea of what's in store on the site.

Louis has also written a book on the HCWD phenomenon, which is sold on Amazon amongst other places. It's outselling Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook and Star Jones's autobiography, which I take as a small sign that God exists.

The only thing missing to complete these pictures is a pungent cloud of Drakkar Noir.





You can always reach me here: hypersexualgirl at gmail dot com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

surely those DB's have money!

CT said...

#3 isn't at all that bad if you smoothe down that hair and lose the glasses.

Wheezer said...

I'm surprised Brothabag Leon hasn't yet seen this and asked you to take his pic down.

Otherwise, keep up the good work. : )