Baby, just put your tongue on the tip and swirl it around slowly to start. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, that's so nice sweetie, now take just the head in and out, oh yes, so nice baby, kiss my cock baby, love my cock baby. Love it with your tongue like that, so nice baby, yes so nice, oh yes, oh yes. Now, real slow, take it all in your mouth baby, just slide it in real slow, oh yes, just like that, real slow baby, real slow, let me fuck your gorgeous face sugar. Take it down your throat, baby, that's it, that's it, that's my good girl. You are so good to me.
I get even more turned on when he asks questions that go over the boundary into teasing, when he already knows the answers but is doing this to control me gently. He's bigger and stronger and could do whatever he wanted to me, but the fact that he asks first shows he's making this all about me. I so love dirty interrogatories, particularly when he's all over me and whispering this in my ear, making my body a prisoner of desire. He'll get me so worked up I'll have a hard time speaking, and then that becomes part of the tease, because I know I have to answer him or he'll stop.
You want me to put my finger in your sweet pussy, baby? You think you might like that? Oh baby, wow, you're so wet down there, you do like that, don't you? I think I better stick two fingers in, don't you? Wow, baby, you're getting even wetter. You want it so bad, don't you. You want me to taste you, baby? Oh, baby, you taste so sweet. You want to taste your sweet pussy, too? Let me put my fingers back in and get you some. There you go. So sweet, don't you think baby? You want me to put my fingers in your cunny again? What did you say, baby? I didn't hear you. You want three fingers? You sure you can handle that? Wow, you're so wet now baby. You like that, baby? How about a little faster, baby? Like that? Oh so nice, baby, so nice, you spoil me so.
A perceptive man will come to realize he can get me going if he uses "the whisper" when we're out in public. He'll have me squirming with desire to the point where I'm fighting to control myself. My sweetie did this last night when we had a rather tedious wait to check into the hotel. He was standing behind me at the registration desk, his thick, strong fingers gently massaging my shoulders and neck, as he whispered into my ear...
I bet your sweet cunt is getting wet right now, isn't it baby? You're already thinking what I'm going to do to you in a few minutes, as soon as we get into that room. You know I'm going to fuck my precious kitten, don't you? You want me in you right now, don't you baby? I want that so bad, too, baby. You're making me just crazy. I'm fucking you in my mind right now, slowly in and out, you riding on top of me. Baby I can't wait, I can't wait, I need you to fuck me. I need it so bad. Nod your head if you need it bad, too. Oh yes, baby, just a few minutes more, baby. Then I'll take care of my angel. You won't be disappointed, I promise you baby.

3 comments:
hello beautiful :)))) sneakin in a comment when u r in the loo
I wondered why the two of you were always whispering to each other and now unfortunately I know. You people are just shameless.
You'd get along famously with my girlfriend. She lives for dirty talk.
Post a Comment