I stand before you a humbled man
humbled by your love, by your beauty, by your sweetness
you are the one I searched for so long
and then suddenly you were there
that of all the men in the world, you have chosen me
I will honor you always for this commitment of love
I will do whatever I can to make you happy and fulfilled
I welcome you into my heart
where you will always find a comforting home
for you are my one and only, now and forever
my special, my sacred, my beloved
and now my darling wife

I will honor you always for this commitment of love
I will do whatever I can to make you happy and fulfilled
I welcome you into my heart
where you will always find a comforting home
for you are my one and only, now and forever
my special, my sacred, my beloved
and now my darling wife

3 comments:
These are absolutely lovely vows. I can see why you feel in love with this man. Congratulations to you both and may you enjoy many happy years together.
Aren't you a lucky one? My vows consisted of just 2 words and you can guess what those were. ;)
Awww! That is so sweet. *big grin*
Post a Comment