Monday, August 8, 2016

too much boner

I wrote an entry last year about how I like to see a man get hard even before the foreplay begins. It's never bothered me in real life when that happens, and I like to see it in porn, too.

But you can have too much boner. Some men working in porn use prescription drugs to maintain an erection throughout a shoot -- these are either injected directly into the penis or penile suppositories inserted in the urethra.

I think the always-rigid dong looks really fake. When a man is hard the entire time, from fade-up to fade-out, it isn't realistic. No man is like that in real life.

This porn scene is a good example. He is rigidly hard in every picture, no matter what they're doing. He's a well built man and blessed with a big schlong, but the perpetual boner makes him look absurd.

As a woman, I want to know that I'm the one making my man hard, not the medicine cabinet.

No comments: