Saturday, May 22, 2010

butter up

The Husband was looking at a muscle magazine the other day and showed some of the pictures to me. I commented about how absurd many of the competitive bodybuilders looked with their buttered-on fake tans. Apparently a complete lack of any realistic approximation to an actual tan is not a liability in competition. A quick search on the internet turned up some choice examples of this practice.

I can't imagine too many straight men ask their straight friends to rub their hands all over their naked butts. All bets are off, however, when your buddy needs the equivalent of liquid shoe polish smeared on his bare ass.



The rules of this strange practice apparently dictate that you don't put the glop on your head or face. We're not supposed to notice his head looks like it's been grafted on another guy's body? And thanks for showing us your junk hasn't been painted, either.



This group obviously doesn't go in for any of that suspect male-male touching business. Maybe he can help paint the kitchen when he's finished.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

If I may say so I've always thought bodybuilding was just a tad on the gay side. The essence of the sport is: men sitting around admiring men posing in tiny little bathing suits. What's really weird about the fake tan thing is that even black guys do it.

Alfie said...

That first guy look as if he's auditioning for a Cuprinol ad.