Sunday, May 16, 2010

they come in blueberry, too

When I first saw this picture on the internet, I thought someone had made it up as a joke. I was wrong. Apparently these are quite popular in the States. I never heard of them when I lived there. Then again, I didn't buy much packaged food.

In all candor, these sound disgusting to me. There are no shortage of people online extolling their virtue, however. There are Facebook fan pages, testimonial videos on YouTube, you name it.

I love the little promotional tag line on the manufacturer's webpage: "Feeling the glow yet?" That same slogan might be used if you accidentally ingested nuclear waste.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I tried one of these, though not the chocolate chip version, at my friend's house when I was helping his GF move in. THEY ARE AWFUL.

Just as bad as they look.

Leah said...

Bluuuuurgh!

Anonymous said...

... good grief..... it just goes to show that we'll eat just about ANYthing here in the States..... .

Eric