This reminds me of a fetish I read about online recently: men who get off on suckling from their nursing wives' breasts, sometimes even while they simultaneously feed their newborns. That's just a little too weird for me. James pulled a face when I told him that, so I think I'm safe.
Monday, May 31, 2010
news you can use
I brought this to The Husband's attention. If he gets me knocked up, I expect him to pull his weight.
This reminds me of a fetish I read about online recently: men who get off on suckling from their nursing wives' breasts, sometimes even while they simultaneously feed their newborns. That's just a little too weird for me. James pulled a face when I told him that, so I think I'm safe.

This reminds me of a fetish I read about online recently: men who get off on suckling from their nursing wives' breasts, sometimes even while they simultaneously feed their newborns. That's just a little too weird for me. James pulled a face when I told him that, so I think I'm safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH My God! I love it... Thanks
Good on ya!
I am wondering who was the first male to come to the realization that he can help suckle a baby while his wife is asleep or unable to nurse for a few hours.
Post a Comment